1) Materials: cast iron, carbon steel,stainless steel
2) Size: DN15~100mm
3) Nominal pressure:1.0MPa
1) Materials: gray iron, ductile iron, carbon steel, stainless
steel, alloy steel and aluminum
2) Standards: ASTM, JIS, BS, DIN, EN, ISO
3) Operation: green sand casting and resin sand casting
4) Surface finishes: sand blasting, oiled, zinc, nickel, chrome
plating, painting, hot-dip galvanized and powder coating
5) Available processes: CAD/CAM service, metal processing, finishes
and heat treatment
6) Product weight: 0.5 to 300kg
7) Precision machining: CNC lathes, milling, drilling, planning,
grinding machines and test facility
8) Chemical composition controlled by spectrometer
9) min oder :1000pcs
10)payment terms: 30% deposit in advance, the balance by T/T with
7days after B/L copy
OEM orders are welcome, will make various castings as per customer's drawings or samples
Detailed products range: pipes and its fittings, grating, frame, manhole covers, pump
parts, hand-wheel, valve, flange, bollard, piling accessories,
counterweight, iron, construction machinery parts and other
industry machinery parts .
Dalian Leading Metal Ltd welcome you.
Q: Who are you ,trading or factory , which kind of valve do your
company produce ?
A: We are a normal factory (not big factory)with trading department
which professional in manufacturing the forge gate valve, check
valve, globe valve and pinch valve,valve accessory for customers ,
and help customer get some other valves in China.
Q: How is your product quality ? Warranty times ?
A: The forge valve and pinch valve produced by us has 6 years
warranty times , some other valves with 10 years warranty .We try
our best to offer nice products to our customer . If there is some
problems with our products , we can send accessory for replacement
without charge .
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Sorry , we do not provide any samples , because valve is heavy
,and not cheap . Samples also need to be paid .
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Our main payment is 30%T/T in advance , the remaining payment
should be made before shipment . Other payment ways can be